- Use the Selection Tool and hover the cursor over the annotation you want to edit.
The NW Arrow cursor with three ellipsis appears.
- Click once on the annotation.
The PickQuick toolbox appears.
- In the PickQuick toolbox, click the highest number.
The component annotation is selected.
- Press CTRL-x.
The component is moved to the Windows clipboard.
- Press CTRL-v.
The component is pasted back to the layout window in the same position.
- Now double click on the component. You should see an insertion point cursor in the annotation. If not, try again until you do.
- Type in the desired text, e.g. 09.
- Click anywhere else in the layout window to complete the edit.
The annotation has been changed to the desired format.
There you go. Hope this is useful to somebody.