This must be a beginner's mistake but it stumped me for a couple of days. On a Windows XP SP2 notebook, I tried to run GeoMedia WebMap Publisher 6.1's Server Configuration Utility - but I kept getting a permission denied error message as shown below.
I suspected the DCOM Config Access Permissions may not be granted with the correct permissions but I could not see it. I thought I had set all permissions as per according to the Web Map Publisher instructions. But then some kind soul from the GeoMedia Developer's forum pointed to me that the INTERACTIVE user needs to be granted access permission also in the Component Services.
Once I did that, I had no problems bringing up the Publisher Server Configuration Utility.