Here are the steps to create your own toolbar.
- Open up a workspace in GeoMedia.
- Select Tools > Customize.
The Customize dialog box appears.
- In the Categories list box, click on a category, e.g. Development Tools.
The icons for the selected category appear in the Buttons group box.
- In the Buttons group box, click and drag out a command icon as shown in the figure below.
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 for additional command buttons you want to add to your toolbar. The additional buttons will have to be dropped onto your toolbar as shown in the figure below.
- When you are done adding, click Close to exit.
Sometimes you want to remove a few buttons or even remove the toolbar entirely. Here are the steps to do that.